A new study has found that the sexual side effects of Propecia®, which can include erectile dysfunction and decreased sex drive may be long-term. Our Propecia® attorneys believe Merck Pharmaceuticals has failed to properly warn consumers about the increased risk of sexual side effects.
If you're battling erectile dysfunction or any other sexual side effect and have used Propecia®, we would like to speak with you. Our Propecia® attorneys recognize the sensitivity of this subject. We will review your case in complete confidence to determine if a Propecia® lawsuit is right for you. If we believe you do have a case, we will serve as your advocates and will demand a maximum recovery in your case.
To schedule a free and confidential case review, please contact us today.
Who Should Contact a Propecia® Attorney?
Anyone who is suffering persistent sexual side effects of Propecia® should contact an attorney. We represent men who have suffered one or more of the following:
- Low libido, a condition in which men lack interest in having sex, even though they can still achieve an erection
- Erectile dysfunction, a condition in which a man loses his ability to get or maintain an erection long enough to have sex
- Problems having an orgasm
Sexual side effects can take a toll on a person's marriage or relationship and can decrease a person's quality of life. With new evidence suggesting these side effects might be long-term, patients are at risk of a lifetime of suffering.
What to Expect When You Contact an Attorney
Our Propecia® attorneys recognize the seriousness of these side effects. We are here to help men, like you, who are suffering. To find out how we can help, please call or email us today. If you choose to contact us, you can expect the following:
- We provide free and 100 percent confidential consultations for prospective clients
- We will explain all your legal rights and options and will prepare you for the process, so you know what to expect
- We will keep you well informed of what is happening all along the way and will be available to answer any questions and address all the concerns you may have
- We will fight aggressively on your behalf and demand justice in your case
- We fight for maximum financial recoveries and will not settle for less than what you deserve
To schedule a consultation, contact us today.